Great leadership relies on the power to motivate through obstacles, increase employee engagement and lead effectively through a rapidly changing market, from vision to transformation and growth.
Michelle’s leadership training, leadership seminars and leadership workshops provide leaders with science-based, real-life, cutting-edge strategies to become effective, mindful and powerful leaders. They are designed for powerful leadership toward growth and success through challenging situations and diverse work environments. Michelle is the master of taking complex strategies and breaking them down to easy, fun, memorable tools that any leader can start using right away. Leaders find Michelle’s trainings practical and insightful to every area of their lives, and transformational in the unique tools they provide to leaders within their organizations and in the face of the challenges they are eager to tackle.
Each of the topics below can be customized. They can be adjusted to half day, full day and multiple session leadership training programs.
From Vision to Transformation: Powerful Leadership Strategies
Michelle’s from Vision to Transformation: Powerful Leadership Strategies, is a transformative experience, offered to leaders in various industries who are looking to expand their leadership tools and strategies in a transformative and powerful manner. This is a practical, science based, easy to use tools based training that highlights increasing engagement and motivation and understanding how to lead through change while increasing teamwork as well as the company’s competitive edge.
- Understand the psychology of leadership and how to use it and a purposeful manner.
- Master the art of turning vision into goals.
- Master the Three Essential Leadership Strategies
- Learn the art of creating, increasing and maintaining a high level of motivation and engagement
- Master the 0-10 Tool for evaluating engagement, teamwork and effectiveness
How to Motivate and Engage Yourself and Others
A motivated team is a winning team. As much as a highly motivated employee is the most valuable asset any leader can have. How does motivation actually work in our minds? How do we actually keep ourselves and others motivated, focused and engaged? Join Michelle in learning how to create and increase motivation of the self and others, based on top cutting-edge scientific knowledge with practical, real-life applications and powerfully practical tools.
- Master the 0-10 Rule for identifying key goals
- Understand how motivation actually works in the human mind
- Learn to identify- and crush- potential obstacles to growth and success
- Gain powerful insights into the dynamics of purpose
- Master the LEAD model for motivating leadership through obstacles and challenges
How to Lead through Change in a Powerful Manner: Your Five Step Plan
In departing from the past and moving towards newer regulations, new leadership, new technologies and a rapidly changing work environment, many will worry about loss of respect, face and status. Perhaps there are things that they do not really know or not really good at, that were sort of protected by the older regulations. The concern would be that the newer regulations may expose inadequacies or incompatibilities. With change comes the need for leadership to not only decrease anxiety but to create excitement and increase engagement and motivation in order to ensure success and growth. Michelle’s Five Step training for powerful leadership through changes provides leaders with highly effective, science-based, simple to use tools and strategies for lead through change and toward growth and success in a powerful and purposeful manner.
- Learn to identify potential obstacles to leadership through change
- Master a powerful five step strategy for leadership through change
- Master the CHANGE model for winning leadership strategies through change
- Master the three golden rules of effective leadership in a change saturated environment
Leading in a Diverse Work Environment- from Bias to Growth
Leading in a diverse work environment requires superb people skills and deep understanding of diversifying of leadership strategies. This transformative training provides leaders with excellent understanding of cognitive biases, and how they shape the way we perceive reality and others. Leaders master the art of leadership in a diverse work environment and gain easy to use, science based tools for engaging, motivating and leveraging their knowledge of diversity, and cognitive biases in a transformative, powerful and meaningful manner.
- Understand cognitive biases and how they shape our perception of ourselves and others
- Learn to identify research based obstacles for leaders in a diverse work environment
- Master the PEOPLE Model for powerful people skills in a diverse work environment
- Gain insights into people’s behavior through diverse personalities and backgrounds and how it impacts interpersonal dynamics
- Harness the power of the most practical science based applications for leadership in a diverse work environment
This is how to get in touch with me.
For consulting, media and anything else:
or fill out the form below and we will contact you back shortly!
Watch Michelle Speaking
Working with Michelle
Michelle’s talk was received with enthusiasm by the iWise community. Participants commented that her advice was both practical and applicable to their situations and pursuits both personally and professionally. The audience felt that during her talk she was both engaging and relatable. Overwhelmingly they felt that they walked away with valuable insights and actions.
The event team found her to be a delight to work with. We greatly appreciated how she tailored her content to the needs of our organization and the intent of the event. It was truly a pleasure to both work with her and have her be the keynote speaker for our event.
Just wanted to say thank you again! Everyone is so pleased with your training! We all got a lot out of it. It is exactly what we needed!
It was the highlight of the day!
Cyrille Walter / Managing Director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch / London, UK
Tony Briningstool, MD SVP / American Physician Partners
Lakshika Trikha / Assistant Director, Strategy & Business Development / SCIP Global Team
Jay Abbasi / CEO / Plain Green
Everyone is so pleased with your training! We all got a lot out of it. It is exactly what we needed!
Aleah Lerma / The Plain Green Leadership Team